Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hi guys what do you think of bright red lipstick on a woman?

I'm thinking of buying a blood red lipstick like the one Christina Aguilera wears these days but I'm about 1 shade darker than beyonce. What do you guys think,does it send out a trashy message?Hi guys what do you think of bright red lipstick on a woman?
It depends on what you are wearing with it and the occaision. I personally love it when women wear red lipstick and red nails.Hi guys what do you think of bright red lipstick on a woman?
it could work with the right combination of makeup but if your just using the lipstick alone then yes its trashy
I think that on the right woman it can look good. Be sure that you don't have pale skin or it will look trashy.
Not much. Kinda slutty. Kissing lipstick is not real appealing.
if it fits your style go for it!
hello
Love them, if only she promises to put some of that lipstick on my dipstick !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains