Sunday, December 13, 2009

Would you help me pick out a red lipstick?

I have fair-medium skin with yellow undertones. I also have brown hair and green eyes. I would prefer a lipstick that I could buy at a drugstore but if you have a higher priced shade that would suit me in mind please tell me too. I can't find my shade. Everytime I try a new shade of red I look like a clown.Would you help me pick out a red lipstick?
instead of trying a bright red try a brick red color like gwen stefani or a little darker try the website below with danica she is a professional makeup artist and if you still have more questions she is great you can send her a message and she will respond well at least she reponded to me when i had a makeup questionWould you help me pick out a red lipstick?
try light pink mono makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains