Friday, December 11, 2009

How do i find the perfect red lipstick for me? ?

My skintone is warm and i look best in brown, cream and moss green, warm tones. Everytime i try a red lipstick, it looks orange/coral on me. I know its just a matter of finding the perfect red for me. Everyone has one. Its just a matter of the right shade. Any suggestions for me? Please?!How do i find the perfect red lipstick for me? ?
try M.A.C's original red.....its pure red and looks amazing ....they also have the lip gloss and if im not mistaken the name of the gloss is russian red...thats only if u prefer the glossier look , the lipstick is more of a matte.How do i find the perfect red lipstick for me? ?
You say that your skin-tone is warm and that you look best in brown,cream and moss green. Red is not a color that goes well with that combination.





For this combination oc skin-tones together, I would say that you should switch from a bright red, to beige or more of a rusty brown. You already have a sienna brown skin-tone and the rust tones will help to bring out your inner beauty.
I think that you should try on different types of redish liptick and see which one makes you feel more special or beautiful because m.a.c doesn't work for every girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains