Sunday, December 13, 2009

Why is it so hard to find a good dark red lipstick in Australia or New Zealand?

When I've been in the US, I've seen all sorts of excellent colours, but Australia and New Zealand still seem to favour coral and orange colours for lipstick. Why?Why is it so hard to find a good dark red lipstick in Australia or New Zealand?
I don't know I wish I could tell you. Just go to ask.com type in your Question they maybe able to help you. Also, Go to Overstock.com or Avon.com you might be able to find some dark red lipstick. Peace. :)Why is it so hard to find a good dark red lipstick in Australia or New Zealand?
Darker colors are for darker complected so most people down under (sorry always wanted to say that) arent as dark. and its all about were they get their products
  • student loan consolidation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting domains