Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the right age to start wearing red lipstick?

I'm 15 and i was wondering if it was ok.... i have big/large dark brown eyes and i'm pale light beige skin color and dark brown/black hair [almost like my abartar but my hair a little more brownish... what would be a good shade? Would bright warm red gloss be ok?What is the right age to start wearing red lipstick?
I think it's one of those things you have to sample %26amp; try. Go to a store that has samples and bring a couple friends along for their HONEST opinions %26amp; don't get mad if you don't like their answers. Generally red is a hard color to wear. Pinks/peach are usually easier to work with.


I agree with lipstick being very outdated, I am 21 and I might put a light lipstick on, but I always put clear gloss on top. Or I just do gloss and don't bother with lipstick.What is the right age to start wearing red lipstick?
Honey we dont wear lipstick any more older women do , im in my 20's and we wear lip gloss, please dont wear lipstick its so 80's.
I know this is about red lipstick %26amp; red lipgloss but a whole cute way to do your make-up is by wearing black eyeliner (or have fun with the different colored eyeliners,) %26amp; put it under the bottom of your eyes. Light pink eyeshadows or since you said red lipstick wear brown eyeshadowns just on the eyelid %26amp; wear a light red lipstick %26amp; gloss it then it will look perfect!鈾?br>

Good luck!
i think you should use a red lip gloss.
it all depends on ur putfit.


also u dont wanna over do it so a


nice rasbarry color would be fine.
after marriage
i think yes but i don't put because i am not i have 8 years old %26amp; it is not good %26amp; i am not Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains