Friday, December 11, 2009

What's a reasonably priced natural-looking red lipstick that has long wear?

I've been searching for the perfect shade of natural-looking red lipstick for the past couple of years and so far I've come up with only two; one is a gloss and one is a lipstick. However, I don't really like gloss because of the shine and stickiness and the lipstick wears off way too quickly. Most lipsticks that I've come across are too bright and unnatural looking. Either that or they're waaay too expensive.


Help, please. :o)What's a reasonably priced natural-looking red lipstick that has long wear?
I would recommend SEPHORA's wine lip and cheek stain. It's the most natural looking red stain, and it lasts for hours. (Even through dancing, drinking water, and eating.)What's a reasonably priced natural-looking red lipstick that has long wear?
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





I got sample of this once and it is really pretty. I like the Mulberry shade.
Melcees





I suggest what I use: Coonobabe lip bullets:


bloodrose, talula, lolita


http://www.coonobabe.com/lip_bullets.htm鈥?/a>


plus they ship it for free. anywhere in the world.


hope this helps you.
Revlon Colour Stay do loads of AMAZING shades of red, and they are affordable! The lipstick stays on all day, without need for re applying, doesnt dry out the lips and looks awesome! :)
well i like Dior. but that's quite expensive.


you could try Maybelline.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


xx
most definitely Revlon Matte lipstick in In The Red is the best ever. Super hot and universally flattering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains