Friday, December 11, 2009

Do black women with larger lips look good with red lipstick?

Just wanted to know what people think.Do black women with larger lips look good with red lipstick?
It depends on their face.





Honestly, I think lipstick should always be darker than the skin tone of the person wearing it. I hate the what is it called.. that japanese thing where the girls where disgusting white lipstick and eyeshadow.. and yeah idk. but anyway, for a black woman I think a dark red looks really pretty. Not a bright pin-up red because it's lighter than their skin tone usually, and it's a bit overpowering for the look. But a nice dark red I think usually looks really pretty. It depends on how dark they are as well. Some women are dark, but they're more on the lighter side, like a latte type thing(only word I can use to describe the skin tone I'm referring to), and then there's extremely dark, almost pitch black, and everything in between.





But in less words, I think just as long as the lipstick is darker than their skin tone, or the same lightness, it looks really nice. Just don't go for super bright red when their skin is super dark brown. Keep it neutral. :)Do black women with larger lips look good with red lipstick?
yes but some times, it depends on there skin tone
theres only one word YES
Yes yes yes she will be a sexy women , u know the red color ils for both


Whote and black women.
I would think a sheer red gloss would work well. I think I read where a black woman looks better in a burgundy red tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains