Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I wear red lipstick every day?

I just got Covergirl lipstick in Honeyplum Glow... it's a bit brighter than I would usually wear, and you can tell I'm wearing lipstick. How can I wear this as part of my every day makeup without looking too overdone for school?How can I wear red lipstick every day?
Keep everything else really toned down. Bright red lipstick does sort of give that ';really made up'; look, but if you wear matte eyeshadows in neutral colors, that might help. Otherwise, you can always try putting a lip gloss over that lipstick to tone it down a bit. A nude lip gloss will take away some intensity and clear makes it look a bit more casual. Good luck!How can I wear red lipstick every day?
well you could just put lip gloss on then put lip stick.


or just put a liittttllleee bit and then rub your lips together to make it look like you have a really light color lip stick then the next day you could darken the color a little.....so on.


then you could just normally put it on and people wouldn't really notice becuz then they would be used to seeing you with lip stick on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains