Friday, December 4, 2009

What is your go-to look when wearing red lipstick?

I have so many different red lipsticks, all that work well with my skin tone. But I want to make sure I don't overdo the look by wearing too many products. When you wear red lipstick, what kind of eye and face makeup do you wear? Please, if you can, include product names so I can test the look out.


Thanks to everyone who answers!What is your go-to look when wearing red lipstick?
keep your eyes simple if you want your red lips to stand out or for that bold look. add the eyeliner and mascara and very light eyeshadow or no eyeshadow. no blush,you don't want to look like a clown.What is your go-to look when wearing red lipstick?
If you're gonna go for red lipstick, I'd personally go for a dark or smokey eyeshadow and eyeliner, but nothing too harsh.


Maybe just eyeliner and mascara.


It's your lips that you want to stand out, so everything else should be fairly natural =]





Hope this helps.
With red lipstick id usually jus go for a black eyeliner,or smokey eyes.
i always have a pin up girl look. and i use like a glossy crimson red lipstick. my look never changes.
  • student loan consolidation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting domains