Sunday, December 13, 2009

Red lipstick?

Why are women afraid to wear red lipstick?Red lipstick?
they think they can't pull it off....they don't know how to make it look clean and not like a rag doll...thats how i feel...they don't want it to look tacky...Red lipstick?
I think that sometimes women don't pick the right shade for their skintone, and it turns out looking gaudy.


When done correctly, it's gorgeous.
their not afraid to wear it mayb they just dont like it? why does it matter? do u think everyone should wear red lipstick!
wow im shocked, i thought alot of ladies felt like red lipstick was the ultimate go to. I personally just dont vibe well with red. Im a pink gloss kinda girl. i really thought alot of ladies loved red lipstick tho. i know they dont make red eyeshadow so whats it going to go with? im inspired now, im going to try some :)
because not everyone can pull it off i know i cant lol
Because its to BOLD
Not all of them are. It is true you must find the right shade for your skin type and colour, but it can look wonderful if you have. Besame Cosmetics make a line of reds and you can sample them before you buy.





http://www.besamecosmetics.com/
maybe because,they don't wanna look like witches.(what I mean is a villein lady in movies just like cruella de vil)
they are not my wife wears it all the time and it is hot ................ ll
not alot of women out there can make it work on them and plus alot of red lip sticks stain your lips even after you take it off!!! Took a couple pageants to learn that
I AM SO NOT AFRAID OF RED LIPS! It just look terrible on me... my lips are practically bright red to begin with.. I go out of my way to make my lips look lighter... sometimes red looks nice on certain people tho...
Many women are afraid of using red lipstick because they feel that it makes them look older than they really are. Also, when looking at a person with bright red lipstick, all the attention goes to the lips. However, on some, red lipstick may be attractive. For example, Christina Agueilera is a great example of a young person who applies red lipstick. You still see her beauty. Be bold and go for it!





I hope that helps you out! [:
What? I wear red lipstick all the time. I think most women dont wear it because they are insecure and it will attract attention to them. I am really confident and red is a good colour for me so ... ya!
not all women can pull it off. also isint the best looking day time makeup. so i dont think its being afraid, just dont have the right occasion. but it is perfect for little black dress parties, and nite time.
Because it doesn't flatter all women, and they're aware of it.
I can pull it off with a little black dress and pumps and some cute earings. Some girls are just afraid to be that wild.
Red lipstick just seems very high maintenance to me. You have to find that right shade of red that's the right tone for your skin tone and hope you find it in a formula you like.





I think red lips can look very classic and glamorous, but I don't wear it. I gravitate towards wines, burgundies, and browns, because when I pick up a burgundy lipstick, I can always tell if it's going to work on me or not. I can't do the same with red lipsticks. What looks great in the tube can look garish on me.





And as other people have mentioned, red is a high impact color. People notice it when you're wearing red lips like they notice if a person is driving a hot red sports car. Not everyone is comfortable with that or feels like it fits their personality.
women are scared to wear it because it is very bold i think that they should though because it shows who you are in a wayy
some women are afraid of wearing red lipstick cuz they think that it looks the opposite of their color but if those womens wear red lipstick,i think that they will look more attractive.
ii dunno ii jus dont use lipstick at all





i jus work wit lip gloss...





ii jus like lip gloss better....it just feels better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains