Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I get my lips as red as Gwen Stefani other famous actresses and musicians. I love red lipstick, but i

it doesn't stay on my lips. I end up getting the lipstick all over my teeth, my drinking glass and my boyfriend and kids when I kiss them. Thank you for your help.How can I get my lips as red as Gwen Stefani other famous actresses and musicians. I love red lipstick, but i
After putting on the lipstick, blot it, powder it, then apply another coat. You can buy lipstick that stains so that you don't lose it on things, but your best bet, after applying lipstick, is not to eat, drink, or kiss. It's just for show, not for living in.How can I get my lips as red as Gwen Stefani other famous actresses and musicians. I love red lipstick, but i
Use a lipstain or Revlon which doesn't have lead.
I LLOOO..VE RED LIPSTICK TOO! My fav color of the rainbow! =)


I bookmarked this web page called- ';Scarlet Fever- How to Wear Red Lipstick'; It covers everything from -what shade is best with your skin tone to what foods will make your lipstick smear. It helped me lots! Hope you will find it useful. CHOW! ^!^
Goldie lip gloss in ';POMME'; I'd put lipliner all over, then lipstick, then gloss. The pomme really stains your lips!
Use a lip stain! Makes your lips red without the extra stuff.





http://www.sephora.com/search/search_res鈥?/a>
Go to marykay.com/nanayaa ans call me. I have lip gloss that is as red as Gwen's but doesn't give those problems you currently have.
First I would suggest buying a sealant for your lips. Something like Benefit's ';She Laq'; or Make Up For Ever's ';Lip Seal'; will keep your lipstick from ';bleeding';. Then, for the truest red I've seen, check out Make Up For Ever's lipstick in shade 205 ';Blue Red';.





I've included the links you'll need to read more about each product.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains