Friday, December 11, 2009

Is maroon or dark red lipstick out of style for both casual and formal? Is lipstick in general out of fashion?

I am a 27 year old female. I love those colors and I think they look good on me. But I am not sure if they are in or not?Is maroon or dark red lipstick out of style for both casual and formal? Is lipstick in general out of fashion?
I for one always wear dark red lipstick...it's become a part of who I am. And if it works on you it will even work in a casual setting.





If you can pull it off red lips are beautiful. Those who say its not...can't pull it off.Is maroon or dark red lipstick out of style for both casual and formal? Is lipstick in general out of fashion?
Dark lipstick is always out of style, and I doubt you look good in it. It probably makes you look older than you are and a bit behind the times. You can wear a dark red lipstick if you use a sheer formula. You'll get lots of color, but without the heavy, harsh look. Try something like the Revlon ColorStay Sheer Berry color. I wear that, and it lasts a long time and gives me bold, sheer color that looks nice, not tacky. A great red lipstick that can be worn all the time, even to work, is Lancome Ooh La La. I think it's the perfect red. It lasts all day, and it's flattering to everyone because it's a metallic, not a cream or matte. It's expensive, about $23.00, but go to Macy's and give it try. (And please throw away any makeup you own that can be described as maroon!)
dark lip colors never go out of style but how you wear them does.





If you wear light eye makeup with dark lips, thats a great look. But if you do dark eyes with dark lips.....that starts to look too harsh.





There are some great dark sheer lipsticks out there that have the dark shade but are sheer and light (perfect for summer).





There are some great lipsticks out there...matte, sheer, long lasting stains. Play around with them. Mac has some great shades. Ruby Woo is a matte red that has a great retro feel to it.
Ew don't wear gross idiotic dark lipstick :|


I don't care if it looks good or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains