Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I get RED LIPSTICK out of my beige CARPET?

i used a product call Oxy Clean. that works wonders =D


you can find it just about anywhere, Wal Mart, K mart, Walgreens.How can I get RED LIPSTICK out of my beige CARPET?
cool, thanks for best answer =) Report Abuse
How can I get RED LIPSTICK out of my beige CARPET?
OUCH!!
geez, I dunno---I am still trying to get lipstick stains out of my
hope this will Help Hun!!!





http://www.essortment.com/home/removelip鈥?/a>
Spot test in an unobtrusive corner first, but give a product called ';Goof Off'; a try. It will take just about anything off of just about anything else.
use oxy clean! I am amazed at how well this stuff works! Yes it is color safe! Good Luck!
try windex. it works on puppy pee.
Does it look nice red?
i think you know the answer to that you naughty little girl...
  • student loan consolidation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting domains