Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is it over the top to wear red lipstick to prom?

if they eyes are played down and the dress is fairly simple? or is it too fancy for prom?Is it over the top to wear red lipstick to prom?
Sometimes it can look over the top! But over the top can be a good thing sometimes! Its prom so have fun and go wild. I think a lot the times it just looks classic and sexy. I went to 2 high school proms, at one I wore a colored gloss and at the other I wore a red lip. The pictures that I wore the red lip turned out much better because in pictures the gloss just looked like my natural lips. Just make just to pick the right shade of red for your skin tone!! Well have fun at prom:)Is it over the top to wear red lipstick to prom?
I think you should definitely wear the red lipstick to your prom. It looks very elegant and classy, and with all the other make-up subtle it will be a stand out feature. Go for it.
Red lipstick is a very classy look. Just do as you said, tone down your eye makeup with nude or natural eyeshadow. We don't want you to look like a clown, lol.
im a professional makeup artist


i can answer this question and many more!


check out my blog and leave a question with a comment!


http://dramaqueen-makeupartist.blog.com
No, but what color is your dress? It is a soft shade I would go with a lighter gloss and darker then the red could work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains