Friday, December 4, 2009

Whatever happened to women wearing red lipstick?

I personally find it irritating that you can't get a basic red lipstick. I can find pink, mauve, coral, skin-tone (which I find bizarre. I want to accentuate my lips, not camouflage them), gold, brown, even clear glitter, but I can't find one single RED. Whatever happened to red lipstick?Whatever happened to women wearing red lipstick?
You want a red with a blue base, that's the red that makes your teeth look their whitest. If you try on a red and your teeth look yellowish, it's got an orange base and should be avoided at all costs. Orange red is hideous.





Get to a real department store look for these make up counters:





NARS makes good reds:Scarlett Empress, Red Lizard and Fire Down Below.





BENEFIT's best red is First Class.





CHANEL: Shanghai Red, Ingenue and Red Dream.





You also want to line your entire lip in the reddest red Lip Liner you can find. Line the lip and fill it in with lip liner FIRST. Chanel and Laura Mercier make good pencils, I use both. Lipstick goes over the lip liner. It will not budge and it will look fabulous.Whatever happened to women wearing red lipstick?
Try another store. They still sell red lipstick.


But if you are blond like your avatar stick with a pick.


Red looks best on dark haired %26amp; darker skinned people.n
I only wear red lipstick, and I mean BRIGHT red. You can find it at any high end makeup store. I use M.A.C.'s ';M.A.C. Red';, it goes great with my fair skin, but they have many different reds to go with any skin tone. You can find M.A.C. retailers in any Macy's or Nordstroms...places like that.
duhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,, itz out of style
hahaha good question
Good question. I love when a girl wears red lipstick. So sexy!
If you can't red lipstick around you look for red liner and add other colors to make it how you want it. I have a redliner that I add gold to and finsh with a clear gloss because I like a wet look.
you should find red in like lancome or dior or estee lauder, they have all kinds, go to the mall and have a look out
i don't know where you're looking but i find red lipstick in every brand i see.


try dior's new lipstick line, they just started making this red color again, which was made when the brand first made its debut but discontinued for 20 or more years. now it's back. also try chanel and nars.


pretty expensive, but great quality and will be worth every penny.
I use red lipstick...mine is REVLON ';Ruby Rapture.'; I have fair skin and looks really nice on me..
I BROUGHT THEM ALL I LOVE RED LIPSTICK I LOOK GOOD IN IT SO I HAVE ALL OF THEM :)
I see it all over the place.
MAC, Revlon, Chanel, Face...
i know what you mean.


i dont know what happened to it i can't really answer this question but i have some red lipstick if you need it :-).
I wear red lipstick all the time. Try Christian Dior's Roulette Red.





Pic: http://www.fragrancex.com/products/image鈥?/a>





EDIT: Why the hell did that get a thumbs down? If I pissed you off in another question get over it and get a life. Grow up while you're at it.
People got tired of seeing red lipstick on other people's front teeth!! haha
They have them...Revlon i know has a red lipstick or Loreal...
I have Red lipstick, it's easy to get here.
red lipstick will never be gone in any store you know. . . they're just hiding, seek harder. hehee
I found some amazing red and reddish lipstick and glosses at www.beeroyalproducts.com and it worth every penny it runs for like 13-14 dollars and the color swatches are very true to color I use the color CHERUB and the lip gloss wand in GARNET ROSE makes a very pretty wine/burgundy red tone but the cherub alone is like a VALENTINE RED look under bee-luscious cosmetics LIP SHINE good luck
red lipstick is out, unless you are christina aguilara you should not be wearing it. you can only were red when you have on a all black outfit and only at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains