Friday, December 4, 2009

How many ladies would wear red lipstick?

What do you think about red lipstick? How many ladies would wear red lipstick?
I like it but it's hard to find a shade I can wear. I can't wear bright fire engine red - my skin tone is cool rather than warm so I need something with a bluish undertone. Unfortunately most blue-reds are deep berry shades that are too dark for my complexion (ash blonde, blue eyes, very pale skin) and don't suit me either.





I'd wear it if I could find the right shade. I think I need something fairly sheer. I love the way red lipstick looks, as long as a woman gets the right shade. If you get it wrong it looks tacky. And yeah, sometimes it looks like the lipstick is wearing them! You have to have some confidence to pull off a bold lip colour. If you don't you end up looking painted.How many ladies would wear red lipstick?
I think it's good for very special occasions, if you are wearing something elegant red lipstick always adds to it. But if I saw someone wearing it on a daily basis, I would think it was a bit odd. I think red lipstick is too dressy to wear everyday. But otherwise, I would wear it for special events and things, I think you can impress when you wear it :)
When I was younger, yes, but I'm not so into makeup any more.





You need confidence and a certain personal style to wear true red lipstick, or need to have the colouring that can carry it.





One of my friends has that real ';irish'; look ~ blue eyes, black hair, very creamy skin and red lippie is fantastic on her.





But it doesn't sizzle on everyone, and if you can't carry it off, it does look like it's wearing you.





Cheers :-)
a lot of women wear red lipstick. I'd venture probably a good 40% of North American women.





Personally, I think lipstick altogether is over-rated. It makes a mess on the person you're kissing.





Sometimes it is pretty hot, though. Wear it on the first few dates and if you want to look hot if you're going out... definitely not around the house though.
I don't like wearing make-up and I especially hate lipstick.





However my older sister occasionally wears very red to pale red lipstick and she looks gorgeous. It looks really good on her and some other people. But not everyone.





I am in the category of ';not everyone';.
I'm a lip gloss girl, I don't wear lipstick because I just don't feel comfortable in makeup. I have worn lipstick a few times before but it was for special occasions (ie. weddings). If I did, I wouldn't wear red because of my skin tone, I'd look like a vampire who'd just fed.
Like any other color, my opinion on it seems to vary by the person and her skin color.





On me. . . it looks awful. That would be ';the lipstick is wearing them'; in my case. It's just not a good idea to go that bright and bold on those of us who are very fair-skinned.


If you have darker skin, though, it can look quite nice.
If you have the right skin tone, rock it. Colors that bright, or even lipstick for that matter, makes me look ghostly. I use lip gloss mainly. My best friend uses a deep shade of red lip stick and it looks great on her though.
Generally the more mature ladies will wear it. I had to wear it for work in a classy retail store, but ultimately i'd prefer gloss or something more subtle.
I love to wear red lipstick. It makes my teeth look whiter than they already are. I think it's super sexy and really makes me seem more confident.
Lipstick is when you hide your chapped lips. Or sometimes it is for when you want to be smexy or whatever. :D
I think it is one of those things very few can carry off. Unless you are older (65+) stick to neutral or semi-neutral tones.
yeh i would.. but i hate it when girls wear it and it just like totally clashes with their skin tone or what they're wearing





it looks really hot when worn right=]
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! I get the most compliments when I wear red lipstick
i would LOVE to wear red lipstick but i fade out too much :( :(





i have to wear lighter browns/pinks
I wear red lipstick every day!





It is best for the stage, and I like it offstage too.



I would if I was wearing a red shirt and we were going to a party.
170,000,000





It's okay
Oh yikes...not me, no way could I pull it off. So many stars do it and very few actually look good in it.
It's pretty hot, but I'm too pale too wear it. :(
im a guy and i think it looks horrible on pale skin but really sexy on tan skin
I don't





Harriet
sexy
count me as 1 i definitely would
Cute. But don't be wearing that as a teen.
No it not for me, I wear just a soft pink shade.
LOVE IT.


It's very vampish in a sexy/glam way.
I have got big lips so I would look stupid
I'm not a lady. Why would you ask me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains