Friday, December 11, 2009

Should I wear red lipstick if I have very full lips?

I have pretty full lips. Not quite as big as Angelina Jolie's, but bigger than Scarlett Johanssen's (just as examples). I really love the look of red lipstick, but I am afraid of looking like The Joker if I smile too hard, lol!





Would a deep blue red lipstick be too much on someone with fairly full lips? Should I stick to a less intense color? Should I wear red lipstick if I have very full lips?
i see scarlett johanssen wear red lipstick sometimes and it looks fine.


but if you want try a less intense shade of red and try red lip gloss instead of lipstick so it wont look as matte.Should I wear red lipstick if I have very full lips?
If you're wearing pale couloured clothes don't even think about using the bold red, your lips will look too full. If you are using dark clothes you can maybe wear it depending on how it looks in contrast with the closes or if it goes well with them





Try using soft colours, your lips probably are something people notice, you dont need more make up to make them looks better. Soetimes less is more.
i think that you should use red lipstick if you have really pale skin that way it can stand out.





if you have yellow type skin go for light pink or pink





if you have tan or dark skin go for more natural colors.





a tip would be start of with light red colors to see if they go with your skin type........if a darker red works then go for it, until you find the right red
Yeah you can wear red lipstick I have full lips and I wear red lipstick every now and then. I don't look like the joker when I smile. Go to the mall %26amp; try some different shades of red and pick the one you feel most comfortable with.
well dont do the red so bright it will give to much attention to the lips and not u, so try like a peach pink but like i said its not my choice so go for i if u think it will look good:D
Honestly I would go for other colors rather than red if you have full lips. It depends on your skin color. If you have very pale skin go for pinks and oranges. If you have tan or bronze skin go for neutral colors such as brown
well it owuld make your lips look even fuller, but full lips are hot! So go for it, of course.
go for it i say i think it will look good.






go for it!


im sure your lips will look glam!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains