Sunday, December 13, 2009

Why am I the only person in the world who red lipstick doesn't look good on?

Am I just using the wrong shade or red isn't my color?





I am an arabic girl who has olive toned skin.Why am I the only person in the world who red lipstick doesn't look good on?
you arent the only girl chicka hahaha


TONS of girls dont look good with it, and its not always a good color


find a shade that goes with your skin tone and it could possibly be a color that doesnt look good on the girls who wear the red lip stick haha :)Why am I the only person in the world who red lipstick doesn't look good on?
You are using the wrong shade.


Even if your lipstick is slightly off for your skin tone, it will make things look bad.





Go to a department store and ask them to help you find the shade for you. Then you will know what to look for.





That is the reason red lipstick can look trashy on people - they have the absolutely wrong shade. So don't go bagging on red lipstick, since it's the girls' faults, NOT the lipstick.
Don't put on so much and go for a deeper shade. Loud red lipstick looks bad on most girls. Try going to the beauty counter at a place like Macy's- they can show you your best shade.


However, I think most women look best with light lip gloss or nothing at all. Be proud of your natural lips! :)
Tell me about it!


I have light-ish skin and dark hair.


I think it's maybe the shape of my lips? Who knows. Haha.


My best friend has olive toned skin and red lipstick looks great on her.


Maybe it's just you who thinks that.


Try it out!


Hope his helped ;]
hmm maybe not bright red try dark red. go to a mall or something and they usually have those make up stands and ask if you they can recommend a shade of red lipstick that would be good for you.
red looks good with olive toned skin in my opinion. is it just that you don't think you look good with it or is it a fact?





if you don't like it, then maybe by choosing the right color of clothing might help.
trust me your not it makes girl look like they are trying to hard .i like the Natural makeup better but that's your Choice.red lipstick doesnt look that good on me either.
I've got very light olive skin and red lipstick never looks good on me either.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
try using a more plum/peachy red... don't use a pink or brown red





now answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
I have light skin, and red lipstick looks horrible on me!! I use light pink or corals. For you I would suggest a light pink, or more of a mauve pink!!
It looks horrible on me. You're not alone.





There's actually very few women that can pull of red lipstick without looking like a prostitute.


Don't sweat it.
You may be using the wrong tone, try a deep red, like a dark cherry kinda colour perhaps.
with olive/arabic coloring, i would move more towards plum/ dark deep red instead of bright fire engine red
red lipstick is ugly (no offense to the people who like it)


but it never looks good on anyone really


but try another shade..


something darker perhaps?
Personally i don't think red lipstick looks good on any one except celebs. i think it looks too over the top for just day to day life
You aren't using the correct shade. Keep testing, and you'll find one that works for you.
It doesn't just look bad on you, It just not a good color to use! Wear like a soft pink....


=]
JAJAJA!! TRUST ME RED LIPSTICK LOOKS HIDEOUS ON ME TOO!!!
You aren't the only one. Because I look terrible with it on too! Well, I look bad with anything on my lips to be honest...unless it's clear!





I don't know why :[
maybe you should experiment with shades.


im arab too and i think it looks horrible on me :/
it isnt your color try in the soft pink or the other softer colors
You're not. It makes a girl look like a whore.
Nope, you just haven't found your shade yet.
probably red isnt your color


maybe a lighter shade?
lol, it does not look good on me either...


i have similar skin tone..
You're not alone. I don't look good with red either.
i look like a washed out gutter slut when i wear it, lol. your not the only one!
doesnt look good on me!





who cares... its ugly anyways!
because you are pale?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains