Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I find the perfect red lipstick?

I'm going for the Flo (from progessive) look. It's for a costume party.How do I find the perfect red lipstick?
make sure and watch the base, id google it or something but i think an orange base makes your teeth look yellower while a blue base makes them look whiter. good luck!How do I find the perfect red lipstick?
I recommend the M.A.C lip-stick in Lady Danger, Lady Bug, or Russian Red. I would also line your lips %26amp; fill them up with a lip-liner to 1. Help it to not feather %26amp; 2. To make the lip-stick stay on longer, I recommend the colors Redd, and Cherry.
1. ESTEE LAUDER LIPLINER IN (RED WRITER).


2. MAC LIPSTICK IN (RUBY WOO).





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.





Good Bye.
Don't pick one without trying it from a drugstore, that can go horribly wrong. Go to a department store and try a few on. Dior used to have a couple good reds and they last forever.
if you go to...





www.youtube.com/makeupblogger


www.youtube.com/crazyinloveexx


www.youtube.com/egheartssc





one of them might have a tutorial already, or they all take requests.
I've searched long and hard for RED RED lipstick and I finally found it recently: I use L'Or茅al's Colour Riche ';British Red.'; I also use L'Or茅al's Color Stay in ';Fired Up'; but that's a darker red.
http://shop.avon.com/shop/default.asp?ne鈥?/a>


match it to ur inner wrist

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains