Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I get my lip color to be more red instead of the usual pinkish, whitout using red lipstick?

I like it when your lips stand out, the color matters a lot to me. I hate purple color lips , i like them plumpy and red!! Any ideas??How can I get my lip color to be more red instead of the usual pinkish, whitout using red lipstick?
well if you dont want to use lipstick...you can use a lip stain by MAC or TOO FACED ...its just the color with out having that feeling of lipstick...it just stains your lips...and you canapply a top coat of lipglass by MAC...or if you kinda pinch your lips...yeah i no sounds weird but it works...it turns it red lol...good lukHow can I get my lip color to be more red instead of the usual pinkish, whitout using red lipstick?
ok well if you want red w/o using red lipgloss you can get a gloss that is already a redish color and then get a lipstick that has a gold shimmer to go over it.


not red but it looks pretty I don't like extremely red lips when I just want the color to stand out but not be over the top this usualy works for me
put on a more red tinted lip gloss. and if you want them to be plumpy have a lip enhancer or plumper. or you could put on a small amount of red lipstick and put a clear gloss over the top.
It does sound weird, for home remedy ,just rub your lips with beetroot slice. It makes your lips red and even good for your lips. It's an old grandma recipe and ancient Egyptians used to use beetroot to make their lip colour stand out.
rimmel london has a reli good lipstain and u can buy it @ drugstores for lesss than $20 if u care bout price. it will plump and stain ur lips, and has a variety of colors!
  • student loan consolidation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting domains