Sunday, December 13, 2009

Red lipstick?

Are there any girls/women aged between 19- 30 who are really daring enough to wear it on a daily or almost-daily basis, daytime or night? I rarely see women wear red lipstick, even at night. I'd like to be able to wear red sometimes even during the day, but when I do I usually get funny looks from people who'll assume I'm going to a special event when I'm not.Red lipstick?
I love red lipstick a lot. They never go out of style no matter what other people think. I think it's sexy and it takes confidence to wear it. I like red lipgloss too if it's during the day.Red lipstick?
I wear it very often or something pretty close. You could never even fathom how many people stop me and tell me how beautiful my smile is. I think that is truly the key- it shows love, caring, and joy- MOST OF ALL CONFIDENCE in who you are. You can tone things down slightly, if you email me I will send some pics of what I wear. I used to model and my lips were one of the things they loved about me. It also may sadly on societies part may have something to do with your figure. I am sorry if it does. In that case it may look like you are trying too hard. hope this helps.
im 16, but i still wear it. It look almost like Kat Von D's but without all the eyeshadow and tatoos.


What u need to do is wear it every day, and people will get used to seeing it on you. It will become a signature look for u.





whe u wear it, tone down all your other makeup, so that only the lipstick ';pops';. it looks perfect like that. Another thing u can also do i wear really dark eyeshadow with it.
Instead of going for a lipstick try more of like a lip gloss and that wont make you stand out as bad. Another good color for you age group is like a wine or like a brown color. But go more for lipgloss rather than lipstick because lipstick does not get your whole lip covered because of what you use to apply it so try a lipgloss. Hope this helped! Good Luck!
i love red on my lips! i use wet %26amp; wild lip gloss (you can buy it at any drugstore such as cvs, walgreens, duane read).. its cheap and i find that one coat is good for the day and two is perfect for night!
Wear it only if it is good for your lifestyle and your skin complexion, otherwise why look funny instead beautiful and sexy. I personally will not wear read...Peace
one woman i know wears like a bright coral color all the time. not quite red like you're saying but it always looks good. maybe you could try that.
red is fine, as long as that is the only dramatic look you are pulling off at once. wear moderate eye make up and only play up the lip
Red lipstick usually looks good on fare complected people with the truest blond.
thats the great thing about red lipstick


it looks good on everyone


but who cares


i think u should just wear it cuz im sure it looks cute on u
Some people do but not daily! they wear it on church days the most? but i do no like say 19 years old girl wearing it but i only see them like at party's?
i wear macs russian red on a daily basis, it works with my haircolor and skin tone. go 4 it
I love red lipstick. I wear it almost every day.


I like to stand out and there is nothing wrong with that!
i love red it is about what u like who cares what others think

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains