Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My lips are naturally a red color, what red lipstick will work?

Hi, I'm in a bit of a pickle here. I know that most people's lips are usually about the same color as the rest of their skin, but I have damn lips that are very red on their own. BUT, I want to wear red lipstick. I've been trying lots of different ones, and I think that my red lips are throwing it off because it looks okay on my hand, but on my lips it looks pink! HELP!My lips are naturally a red color, what red lipstick will work?
First you need to get a good brand of lipstick. You'll have to decide what kind there. Also go to make up counter and use the lady behind the counter. She stares at people all day long with the same pickle as you. This way you have a second opinion and you can try the colors on your face. Mary Kay ladies are also great. They have all of these samples. Sophora is a great store to hit up.


Red is a tricky color to tackle. Make sure you take a friend with you and wear the makeup you would when you sport this lipstick to the store.


Also Victoria's Secret has that whole line of makeup you can try. Their gloss is wonderful. Another thing is the lipstick that adjusts to your lip color. I think it is cover girl but you are going to have to look. They had some nice red shades.


Good luck. One last tip. After you find that perfect shade guard it with your life. Remember where you got it at and the number/ name.My lips are naturally a red color, what red lipstick will work?
ok if your lips are naturally red then apply lip gloss on to spruce it up, the naturalness will be rewarding
Perhaps all you need is a bit of lip gloss. Specifically a red tinted lipgloss. eyeslipsface.com is a cheap way of trying out some really great products.
EITHER A LIGHT BAYGE, OR EVEN A CLEAR COAT OF LIP GLOSS IF THERE THAT RED IT WOULDNT MAKE A DIFF
Why not try a slightly tinted lip gloss. If you lips are naturally that red, you don't need to cover them up with a fake color. I think a clear or tinted lip gloss would look lovely
I agree with the other answers. Use a tinted lipgloss. Mac makes a great product called Lipglass that would work great. You may also try finding a liner close to your naturallip color and gently line your lips then fill in with a gloss, either clear or light red. I suggest MAC tinted lipglass in Russian Red or MAC Lustreglass in Venetian. A good clear one is the MAC Clear lipglass.
None sweetheart just add gloss! I think thats sexy!
You are lucky to have naturally red lips.


Bring them out by wearing a shiney clear gloss or a tinted lipstick with sunscreen!





The best makeup lines that carry the best selection of red lips:


Chanel, NARS, Dior, Bobbi Brown, Makeup For Ever, Lola,


Estee Lauder, Lancome, Clarins, Shiseido, Clinique, Smashbox, Vincent Longo.





Some of the drugstore lipsticks that are red can turn bright pink after a while, so it's worth putting down your money for something that won't change colour and that is longer lasting


Plus, those lines have excellent colour choices, and you can try them on and get a professional opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains