Friday, December 11, 2009

Why is it women always look so hot in red lipstick?

Some scientists believe makeup is a false way of showing arousal. Like when a woman is aroused, her cheeks are flushed, lips swolen with blood, and eyes sultry, and makeup essentially is blush, lipstick and eyeshadow. Maybe somewhere in you, biologically, sees this and think a woman is ready for mating. = SEX.Why is it women always look so hot in red lipstick?
It looks sexy, I have to admit.Why is it women always look so hot in red lipstick?
I look I've been smacked in the face with a chopper. Not a good look.
I do not think red lipstick looks sexy. It looks to much.





I prefer the natural look or a rosy pink colour, but not red!
oooh I know this one..


it is actually because it reminds you of sex


when u are intimate the lips will become engorged with blood from kissing also lips are reflective of other areas of the body that are refered to as lips so any extra attention turns you on
I'm with notquite on this one- swollen red lips........ got to be sexual-
I find women hot anyway
I thought only harlots painted their lips red!
are you sure?


look at


http://www.wayodd.com/funny-pictures2/fu鈥?/a>
it's a naughty shocking color
They dont.
Because red is bold and only women who are comfortable with themselves can wear it b/c it draws immediate attention. I don't think the actual color is the appeal rather than the confidence that is exuded. Who wouldn't find a powerful woman sexy???
I couldn't disagree more. I think a natural tint is way hotter.
coz red colors mostly suits all! and red is the color denoting hotness!
I think it's because it makes us look really elegant and defines the lips which draws attention to them which is just sexy!


Not too many women wear it these days either which is probably also why when you see a woman who is they really stand out in the crowd.
dnno
Gee thanks.No idea.
I guess that's just the way it is hahaha ;)
i agree with amy jo... women wear red lipstisk to show the other sex that they are ready for mating. it is a symbolism for the genitals. same with the mustache for men. anthropology professor explained that to us...
I THINK THEY LOOK CHEAP

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains