Friday, December 11, 2009

Should I pair black eyeliner with red lipstick?

I recently got some bright red lipstick, which I intend to wear with chocolate brown eyeshadow (but not too much). I'm wondering if I should also wear black eyeliner. I've seen pictures of girls wearing red lipstick and black eyeliner and they look good, but I'm afraid of looking overdone. Is there any way to pair them together so it doesn't look like too much, or should I not wear the eyeliner at all?Should I pair black eyeliner with red lipstick?
If you're afraid that it'll be too much, just apply a thin line of black eyeliner on the top lashline. Maybe even nick the brown eyeshadow and opt for a light gold or creamy beige.Should I pair black eyeliner with red lipstick?
I wouldn't go with the brown, to be honest. Its just kind of an off color to put with red and black. I suggest white, or a grey colored one. You pair that, with your lipstick, and your eyeliner, and BAM!





Make sure the eyeliner isn't thick, as you will look over done if it is.
With the boldness of the lipstick, I wouldn't apply any dark eyeliner to the waterline. What I would recommend is getting liquid liner or a liquid liner pen, and applying it on the top lash line.
no. i really don't think black and red would work well. i've only seen goths made up like that. i'm sorry, but i do thiink that the brown would look nice.
hmmmm i think you should try a little eyeliner with some normal natural lip gloss maybe try the red lipstick when you are going out somewhere special like a party also ask friends or makeup artist at the mall what suits you ^_^
i would take out the brown .
i hate when people wear red lipstick ,


but that's just me .
you would look like a whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains