Friday, December 11, 2009

What color eyeshadow should I wear with red lipstick?

I have brown eyes/hair and light skin.What color eyeshadow should I wear with red lipstick?
Something neutrallike a pale gold.Put it on the actual lid itself then use a little bit all the way up to ur brows so that ur eyes shimmer and sparkle, its well known that you should either do ur eyes or your lips otherwise u end up looking a bit like a clown!hehe!What color eyeshadow should I wear with red lipstick?
green or lavender....
green
Try meduim plumps,and purples,lavender,light greens,blue eye-shadows.Brown eyes look good in golds and greens to.
gold w/ bronze in the crease or green. Green is a compliment of red.
id wear hot pink that looks best on me i am the same you i have light skin too
red
My best advice to you is play up one feature on your face. If you wanting the attention on your lips use neutrals on your eyes. If you are wanting attention on your eyes use a neutral on your lips. Too many bright colors on your face and eyes at the same time could look like a clown. http://www.cosmopolitan.com/





Cosmo always has great makeup ideas.
nuthing looks better with brown eyes and hair with fair skin and red lip stick is to go for tans golds and silvers. that will spice ur tone up and make the red shade look more alive! also if u would like to blend in with this color go for a tan power to put on ur face..it will be a beautiful combonation!
See below on a very nice classic look (with instructions) works for shades of red lipstick.
I would say earth tones, or tan colors.
You can wear a soft color that don't stand out. You wearing red lipstick says you want your lips noticed more. So stay with earth tones. Or soft blues,purples.
I would have to say a tan type of color!
greys, blacks, and dark blues. Also try some dark almost brown reddish colors. For extreme look with the right color ensemble %26amp; outfit you can go with some dark forest greens.
I would try matching your eyeshadow color with the color of your shirt.
I'm quite fair myself so I never use harsh shades, normally greens, lavenders or pinks
black.
If you make your lip stands up you should use like nude tones and a soft,dark, liner but it is those kind of red that is not really standing out use like a dark neutral:P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains