Friday, December 11, 2009

Do you know anyone gauche enough to wear bright red lipstick with a viking helmet?

How whack is that?Do you know anyone gauche enough to wear bright red lipstick with a viking helmet?
I love that the word ';gauche'; is French and that this question is being asked by Canadian Bacon.Do you know anyone gauche enough to wear bright red lipstick with a viking helmet?
Ya mean you? Or do ya want me to?





Can I wear that furry little Rabbit pelt patch ';KINI'; too?





Yowee yer talkin some hot duty for a FRYday night. It's gettin warm in here.





Um I'd rather not the red though. Is it Ok if I do ';Tickle Me Pink'; lipstick?





Dallas
i once had dinner at a trendy-ish restaurant in the west end in vancouver on the night of the gay pride parade. one of our servers was wearing a thong, a cape, and a Robin mask and nothing else. he'd probably wear that.
BLOCKED - for not mentioning my over sized codpiece.
Yes, I do. But she's a model so it would probably be some sort of ';look'; the photographer was going for. She probably wouldn't just wear that during everyday life.
I would as long as I am not in enemy territory where the bright red would reflect and give me away.
That would probably be Helga!!
um..cough..takes off helmet..
Lol! That sounds super-fun actually Maybe I should wear it to work tomorrow!
My Dad. It's emberassing.
hey i love bright lip stick and i would
I would for a Viking superbowl.
The president of Brazil?
I do not. Unless it was Halloween and/ or there was alcohol involved. Then I know lots of people that would.
Blocked for using a word like gauche.
Is this a reference to a woman in make-up performing oral services on a Swedish man?
Come to iowa.
i would!


but the helmet must be real leather and horns(no plastic bulls***)
That's insane. I usually just go with a soft pink lipstick.
Yeah, my whacked neighbors would jump at the chance to wear that! ; )
I'm sure the women and some men do in Minnesota
No.
Hey, I didn't come here to be insulted!
ummm. brown noser!
hell yes
I've seen it done in these parts
yeah uncle Herman....where is uncle Herman?.....don't ask.....
hey now, if the money was right back in the day........... :))
yep, I'm crude and lewd!
  • student loan consolidation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting domains