Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which shade of red lipstick would suit me?

I have fair skin, freckles %26amp; green eyes. I'm naturally blonde but dye my hair black.. Every time I try to wear red lipstick it just looks wrong =( Any suggestions?Which shade of red lipstick would suit me?
Click here, i hope the link works. =| its a page from seventeen magazine =)





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/popup.asp?as鈥?/a>Which shade of red lipstick would suit me?
try wearing salmon pink or something.
well i prefer no lipstick, it looks tacky,


but I'd say for you, a light pink, or a shiny colour =)
try pink or something more light.
it really depends on your skin color and skin type so for now try light colors
try Scarlett red
eeerrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmm...........





get a berry or cherry colour lipstik and then get clear lipgloss and put it on

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains