Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What would think of that person if she wears red lipstick at the age of 14?

Just askin. Cause I wear red lipstick an I'm 14. And do you think that Lolita is a ****???What would think of that person if she wears red lipstick at the age of 14?
Red lipstick actually sends a message of alarm to men. I don't think you should wear it. What would think of that person if she wears red lipstick at the age of 14?
I think it's fine, as long as it's not too brightly colored (i.e. bright red lipstick). A pale, light pink would be alright I guess.





Personally, I don't care who-wears-what. I'm 13 years old, and I LOVE make-up. Make-up is a way of expressing yourself and enhancing your beauty! However alot of people, mostly older, wouldn't like it if they were out in public places like Walmart or something and saw a 14 year old wearing lipstick.





That's why I said make sure it's not too brightly-colored, unless you're like me and you enjoy a little bit of criticism from adults ;D





And no, I don't think make-up has anything to do with being a ****. Sleeping with oodles of people does though....sooo...yeah. %26gt;_%26lt;
I love red lipstick. It oozes beauty and glamour!


Even at 14 I was drawn to t so I would wear it all the time. I got a lot of funny looks form people and I would later find out some things were said about me, but really who cares?


It's you rocking the stuff, no one else. If you think it feels right on you then you continue to wear it.


I thought by wearing red lipstick I would be taken seriously as it was so grown up looking. Naturally I wasn't but I still wore it.


Lolita was just misguided!


Good book though...
i think red lipstick is fine but for like special occasions like spirit days, school dances, football games, dates or for club hopping. i would recommend maroon, gray, black, or hot pink lipstick for a fierce but toned down look. Orange lipgloss is also fab. maybe you could even try purple lipgloss or lipstick- purple is a totally in color.
Not tryna be mean but I as well as my friends would def make fun of you if we ever witnessed such a thing.What would you be wearing red lipstick for?!?!?!Just wear lipgloss you're to young for all that it just looks foolish.
a more natural looking makeup selection is usually better for younger teens.... when you get a little older you can start with the bolder lipsticks and eyeshadows and what not
It is not a crime to wear red lipstick. However, it would be weird for a pre-teen or younger to be wearing it.
As long as the shade suits you and it doesn't look like you're trying too hard it's fine. Red lipstick is a classic.
i'm 14, i think its alright as long as you can flaunt it go for it, red lipstick reminds me of Demi Lovato. =]
I would think shes bold.


And no, I don't think Lolita is a sluut.
personally you shouldnt be wearing anything other than lip balm or light colored glosses
hmm maybe red lipstick is a little too early for a 14 year old, but if u like it its ur style then who cares right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains