Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Would I be able to find a more suitable husband if I bought some red lipstick?

...wore my daisy dukes and went down to the cattle auction house for an evening of hog wild fun with the boys?Would I be able to find a more suitable husband if I bought some red lipstick?
OMG!!!! Now you have done it, you have stole my heart. Red lipstick and cattle auctions, my two weaknesses. You need to divorce Prince Charming and move to the mid-west and see how the old cowboys live.Would I be able to find a more suitable husband if I bought some red lipstick?
Look in the paper for a social event where the rich guys will be. Wear your best dress down there and stand there like you're waiting for someone. When you see a nice guy by himself start a conversation and tell him that your date never showed up. How could any guy not ask you to be his date at that point.





Think bigger....
Girl, this has got to be rhetorical! but I do love some lipstick sometimes. Be yourself. Be your fun, nice, happy, wonderful you. Know yourself and make time for just yourself. Become the best you that you can become, and the best of the best will come looking for you.
If you do make it to the alter stand him up and run for the borders fast. Why would you want someone you met with the boys. Why do you feel that you have to show skin in order to get a date.
hmm.....





jj in daisy duke shorts and red lipstick??





im supposed to be married, right???? :))





yes jen, ill sleep on the couch tonight!
jay jay!!!





go get it girl.





sometimes you make me laugh jayjay. what do you want ot hear ?


i feel its good to be bitchy at times. i am like that when i am angry with my husband.
If your idea of a suitable husband is a redneck chauvenist pig, yeehaw!
If your looking for a ';red neck'; then yes!








Nothing wrong with ';red necks';, I married one and he treats me like a princess.
You won't find antying close to a suitable husband if your marriage is based off of lust.
hahaha. probably.
Red is hooch, i mean good
Absolutely!!
That's how I found mine and I wouldn't say he's any more suitable than yours.
Obviously. And don't forget your halter top.
Oh boy! A rainbow party!
where is this auction? i wanna keep bill away, FAR away!!!! ;)
Only if you let us know where and when so we can meet you there.
off red would be better. Too red is just YUCK (Yucky Under Cool Kat)
this is pathetic.
To match your pink hair! Hot!
it depends on the guys personal taste
get a life... NOOOOOO!!!!
yeh
It worked for Sarah Palin but look what she wound up with.
yup! can i ***?
Is that even a question to ask?!


Sure guys will line up for you to such their d***.


You may find plenty of those...lol
Maybe, depends on what sort of guy you're looking for.





Personally, I'm more turned on by your wii interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains