Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you think anyone can wear red lipstick?

I don't wear lipsticks too often,I'm more of a gloss girl but when I wear red lipsticks it looks strange,I always thought it was because my lips are a little bit fuller and plump.I have bronze skin also and there are so many different shades of red lipsticks so it's hard figuring out what shade looks good with my skin tone.Do you think any woman can pull off red lipstick or only certain women?I want your opinions.Do you think anyone can wear red lipstick?
very unitractiveDo you think anyone can wear red lipstick?
I think everyone can!!


But it's all about the undertones.


Some red lipsticks have more of a neutral, brown undertone while others are a blueish red.


Some are orange, some are practically pink!


All of it plays a key role in the look.


Every skin tone rquires a different undertone.


Also the finish is important to me.


I prefer matte red lips on pale skin because I think gloss can be too over the top while on darker toned women I think it looks better when there is a bit of gloss in the center pout simply because a red lip can look a little dark and the gloss just kinda livens it up.
Yes some people could pull off wearing red lipstick but it depends where ur goin.....if ur just at somewhere casual no but somewhere fancy sure:)
I searched ';lipstick color by skin tone'; and found many articles on the topic. Links are below. Each link has slightly different info.





Basically, your skin tone determines which type of red will look best on you. Lipsticks also have sub-tones (blue, violet, yellow, etc.) that influence the way the color works with your skin tone.
MY PENI
i think if you dont have super pale skin then yes you could
As long as it's the right shade!
post a pic of you with red lipstick.
i think very few women can, i never would
id only wear it to new years partys :P
you can read in magazines like seventeen, allure, and other ones what are the right color for your skin tone, etc.
a few women can pull it off.. Just look at Gwen Stefani :]
I think any women can pull of the red lipstick but you just have to find that perfect shade of red. Which can be hard since there are so many different shades of red.
If you have darker skin use deep reds with brown or tawny bases,like a brick red.I think if you keep the rest of your makeup simple and wear it in your right shade, any woman can pull off this classy fashion staple.It definitely adds a lot to a simple outfit!Hope this helps!!=)
I don't think every woman can pull of red lipstick. It's just like anything you wear in life: different things look better on some people, and really bad on others. Same goes for red lipstick. It just all depends on your skin tone and lips. In my opinion, I think red lipstick looks best on pale people. I don't think it looks good on anyone else. Honestly, it all depends...and if you are not sure you can always test it out on yourself at home or ask a makeup artist.





Good Luck!! :)
  • student loan consolidation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting domains