Wednesday, June 23, 2010

*10 POINTS!* How Do I Feel Confident Wearing Red Lipstick That I Love?

I love red lipstick, and it looks good with my skin tone, yet I feel self concious wearing it. I feel like I attract too much attention, how do I feel confident wearing timeless red lipstick?*10 POINTS!* How Do I Feel Confident Wearing Red Lipstick That I Love?
girl red lipstick is supposed to be the ultimate confident boost...put on some cute heels, put some body in your hair and strut it...if you think you look good and carry yourself with confidence...everyone else will too!*10 POINTS!* How Do I Feel Confident Wearing Red Lipstick That I Love?
I would try and tone down your outfit or jewellery so not too much is going on with your total look. Try wearing mostly black with a simple gold necklace and bracelet with the red lipstick. Also tone down the rest of your makeup to neutral shades.





Know that you look great in it and that you're getting the courage to be different when everyone else is playing it safe. Try only wearing it on bigger occassions and then gradually wear it more often.





Good luck :)
Only put on subtle, neutral makeup or no makeup at all on the rest of your face so it doesn't feel like too much at once. Wearing your favorite outfit will also help boost your confidence!





And also keep in mind exactly what you wrote here - you love it and it looks good with your skin tone! If you have a positive attitude, it will show. And if people are looking, they'll admire your confidence!
Remember to smile a lot...it makes your teeth look whiter! I have full lips so I don't believe that it would look right on me, but I have been known to pull it off a time or two. Wear red nail polish as well. Don't know what it is about red, guys love it!
I think if your going somewhere fancy and dressing up its nice but if your wearing it in the supermarket then its weird.
If you want to sport red lipstick, dont accentuate or overdo your eye make-up. it looks gawdy!
just look confident and to do that just act cocky!! Guys love that!! and also just own it!!
oh my dear you will look superb,apply it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains