Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What clothes should I wear with Red Lipstick?

I've just bought some of the new moisture red liptick from Rimmel,, but I dont know what to wear with it!


Does anyone knowwhat coulers or Everyday/Fancy clothes i should wear it with??


Thanks,,


xWhat clothes should I wear with Red Lipstick?
Black...eaither black skinnies or black pencil skirt and shirtWhat clothes should I wear with Red Lipstick?
A nice LBD would be fab and classy. A white top/blouse and jeans would also look cool I think. Wouldn't recommend anything red though as it might be a bit too much :-)


Also because you are drawing attention to your lips, don't overdo eye shadow as it may also look a little OTT. A nice light shimmery eye shadow sounds good to me.
Black top with maybe some costume jewelry that is a similar red. You could wear black pants or jeans.





Or the simplest black dress with costume red jewelry.
something plain. =]


like a white shirt and jeans.


or something formal like a black dress.
Dark colors look well with red lipstick.
like a black tank top and jeans.
black! no browns! you could wear red clothes with it, too.
Everyday: Black skinny jeans with a dark grey tank top, White plimsolls.





Fancy: Black leggings, bright colored tutu, white long-sleeved top





Formal: long swooping dress in a pale color





:)


Hope this helps
I think this song might be called Red lipstick http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FDwjlxs-8H鈥?/a>
something black


or white


maybe dark grey
Oh sounds nice..


I'd probably do smokey eyes too, wear some skinnies and a pair of good heelss, probably a long flowy vest if you get what I mean and a leather jacket:)
Black and Grey work really well :)
black or red............

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains