Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Anyone know a good brand red lipstick for pale skin?

I'm posting this in weddings because I am using this for my wedding and I want one that will last all day.





I'm looking for a nice shade of red as I am doing my makeup with a 40s vibe. My skin is really pale and I want something that will last with few touchups and won't bleed.





Thanks!Anyone know a good brand red lipstick for pale skin?
I recommend Victoria's Secret. I have very pale skin, and often do the 40's look with red lipstick, and their Ruby Slippers color is perfect. :-)





It's a blue-based red, which looked great on fair skin. Avoid warmer reds (pink or orange based), as they look better on darker complexions.Anyone know a good brand red lipstick for pale skin?
I have been trying lots %26amp; lots of lipsticks for my own upcoming wedding. So far, the leaders are Revlon's Outlast and Avon's Lip Stain.





The stains tend to dry your lips so you will want a clear gloss on top - - but you won't lose color, they tend not to bleed, and touchups will be minimal.
You a shade that will complement your coloring, which is probably a spring or summer color. And this is a good time to find something that will work.





(be careful with much long lasting lipstick though because it tends to dry your lips out)





Good shades might be found here. Look for spring or summer reds on the chart.





http://www.colormebeautiful.com/makeup/l…
Try MAC. Their lipsticks are great and last all day and are great for weddings since touch-up is minimal.
try a lip stain. it will stay on all night and you can pick the right color. just don't get in on yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains