Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Would you consider red lipstick inappropriate for high school?

Im going to be a Junior in highschool and I fell inlove with red lipstick this summer.


Would it be appropriate to wear it to school or not :/ ????Would you consider red lipstick inappropriate for high school?
I don't think that it's inappropriate. I don't think that you should wear red lipstick just for special occasions. You can wear it at any time.Would you consider red lipstick inappropriate for high school?
I don't think so. It's definitely more of a special occasion or going out thing. Try a sheer red lipstain instead or sheer lipgloss. Or even a tinted lip balm (burt's bees has great ones!) Save the lipstick for big nights out, it'll be much more memorable that way instead of ';Remember that chick who wore red lipstick to English/gym/math one day?!';
i dont think so..not at all. i think you should wear whatever you like and what your comfortable wearing...if you like something, wear it! its your choice. i love red lips..they are so classy %26amp; make your lips looks fuller %26amp; give them a nice POP! i think you should go for it..and for whatever else you wanna wear. hope i helped :)
I go to highschool and if some of the girls leave the house wearing as little as they do and think it is appropriate for highschool than red lipstick totally is. If you love it and are confident enough to wear it, GO FOR IT!!!!! Good luck!
of course it would be appropriate.


if you think red is definitely your color and if you love it; go for it(:


red lips are sexy and classic. i love them(:
Sure you can! The only that matters is if you like to wear it! I wear a lot of bright colors of lipstick and lipgloss to school and it doesn't bother me...


Go for it!!!
I think it'd be fine.


It's classy.


I mean I'm only 14 and I wear it so I don't see how it'd be bad for a 16-17 year old.


Good luck!


:]
maybe a lighter red. too red is a huge mistake an inappropriate for school.
If you can pull it off, yes. Red lips is sophisicated. So if you can pull it off, rock it.
Not at all. Red lipstick is classy.





Regardless, if you like it, wear it.
I would have to say no.


But you can use a beautiful, clear, shiny lip stick. I love mine!
well red lip stick is very bold so u would want to dim down the rest of ur make up. it is school so if u just use that and mascara i think u shoudl be fine!
I wouldn't wear it.
its okay i guess
no it'd be fine :] do what u want

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains