Friday, June 25, 2010

What eyeshadow colour goes best with red lipstick?

neutral colors look gorgeous as does a blue shadow, or you could go classic and just wear a little black eyeliner. Remember since it is red lips it will take the main focus of the face, meaning you don't want to wear really dark eyeshadow or a lot of make up on any other feature of your face, because then they will be ';competing for attention.'; With red lips when doing your face your main focus should be your lips and the rest of your make up should be toned down and should complement your lips to pull the look together. Personally I would go with a skin color eyeshadow as a base and MAC fluidline, or even some neutral eyeshadow, 3 colors, light(brow bone), medium(lid), dark(crease), just make sure my eyeshadow isn't too dark and then use some fluidline in blacktrack or any black eyeliner and draw a line on your lid( a flick at the end is optional, I would do it, the flick makes it look a little more dark/dramatic/elegant) and waterline, I use fluidline because I can cry, sweat, have it on all day and it won't come off or fade until I take it off, even on my waterline. It's the best eyeliner ever and I'm an eyeliner junkie, I've used eyeliner since I was 13 years old, that's 5 yrs. until I got it right and found the best, I'll never use a different eyeliner again. Then you put on mascara(dramatic lashes are ok, they won't overpower the red lips, the best mascara I've ever found in my life, for almost fake looking lashes is Too faced lash injection, I don't need to curl my lashes, but you could if you wanted to.) There is no need of blush, if you want, just a little pink, I wouldn't wear blush because then, I personally think it would be too much.





pix of what I mean with a classic look gone a little modern: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_SbxXfc86mig/ST鈥?/a>





http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3144/2965鈥?/a>





http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/st鈥?/a>What eyeshadow colour goes best with red lipstick?
I would say a light gold/yellow or a smoky eye like Dita Von Teese does. But working with a red lipstick can turn out in a disaster. Make sure you have the perfect shade for yourself and not overdo it with a really heavy or popping eye shadow.What eyeshadow colour goes best with red lipstick?
Honestly, I'd say anything- but people wouldn't agree with me! What type of red lipstick is it? Bright red? Just make sure what ever you do, don't do it too heavy- especially black, as you'll end up looking overdone and washed out. Maybe use whites and greys? Make sure you use lots of mascara!
Usually a very light eye is better if your using red lipstick.


Just do winged liquid eyeliner


http://images.smarter.com/blogs/liner2.J鈥?/a>


or a gold would also look great


http://temptalia.com/images/2007/makeup-鈥?/a>
I would go with something neutral, it usually looks best to emphasize either your eyes or your lips, and not to go too overboard with both.
White tones or even a dark shade such as a black smokey eye, but not heavy or else it will just look gross. I like to balance it out and do a light eye with those bright red lips.
http://pro.corbis.com/images/42-16340920鈥?/a>





u can do this one.
brown/neutrals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains