Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is it too bold to wear red lipstick regularly?

I wear it to formal events and many say it looks good. I'm afraid if I wear it on a daily basis it'll be too loud. It's like a corral and rose bright redIs it too bold to wear red lipstick regularly?
If it makes you look good and you are happy with it, I would wear it to bed.Is it too bold to wear red lipstick regularly?
Really, it comes down to what you like wearing, if you rock a red lip then I say go for it. I guess some people might frown upon it depending on the context (e.g. it might be considered quite loud if you work in a conservative office), but whatever tickles your fancy really...
I say heck no it's not too bold.





I'd feel badass if I could pull off wearing a bright coral-red.





It could be your trademark. :)
it depends on your skin tone, hair color, and shade of red.


my friend wears a rusty red all the time


gwen stefani wears bright red all the time,


as i said it really depends


put a pic up of yourself wearing it and let yahooers decide
Too Much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains