Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What red lipstick should I buy?

I want to wear red or bright color lipstick with less emphasis on the the eyes, which is what i normally do. But i have no idea what shade of red or what brand to buy from,


I have medium skin, but still fair, I'm not olive or anything but not pale, I tan easily. I have brown hair sorta golden in summer, darker rest of the year, and green eyes. My lips aren't thing but they aren't big either.





thanks, links much appreaciated.What red lipstick should I buy?
i would go with a neutral red color.What red lipstick should I buy?
i would go with a darker red instead of a bright red
Just don't buy Mary Kay's red lipstick it turns out hot pink.
no one can give you a decent answer from here. you best bet is to go to a makeup counter at your local department store and try out a few shades. if you have a sephora's near you, that's even better. if your skin tone is a big concern for your there's a line called 'perscriptives,' that's based entirely on the undertones of your skin, you'll like them.





http://www.sephora.com


http://www.prescriptives.com/home.tmpl?n鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains