Friday, June 25, 2010

Why does red lipstick make my face look more red?

When I was in Middle school, I used to pick my face a lot. I was really made fun of. So I used to pick them all the time to make them go away. I tired every skin product at that time, but nothing worked. So I just gave up. 9th grade I still didn't care about even my appearance. But now I'm a juinior and I want to wear like red lipstick but it makes my face look way red.


how do i prevent this?Why does red lipstick make my face look more red?
Put blush on???Why does red lipstick make my face look more red?
A concealer or foundation primer with a green base will neutralize any redness in your skin tone. Also you will need a red lipstick with a cool undertone rather than a warm one. There are many many reds out there you will have to do some exploring. My personal fav is Nars ';fire down below';.
go to the make up store and pick up some foundation that is the color of ur skin! then but it on ur face and neck area!! the red or pinkish color of ur skin probly brings out the color when u wear red lipstick but if u use some bush or foundtion it sholud work really well!!
um, if you suffer from redness, the red lipstick will make you look to flush. maybe neutralise the redness with a certain blush? try different shades to see which one can work the best.


x
Probably because if your cheeks are natural pink or red, the lipstick would bring it out. To prevent it? I guess put blush on to hide the redness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains