Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why do I look so weird in red lipstick?

Is it my green eyes, or my sandy blonde hair, or reddish-toned complexion, or because my lips aren't big, or a combo of all of the above? I can't figure it out. I love bright red lipstick, but it looks really bad on me.


Any ideas why?Why do I look so weird in red lipstick?
Pic would help see if you really look bad or that maybe you just think so. But personally I think red looks bad on everyone and it makes peoples teeth look yellow. It looked good in the 50's and 60's but never after that. Why do I look so weird in red lipstick?
According to one of my friend :-





I have big lips too and love wearing red, but I use a tint (like BeneFit's one or you can get loads from other brands) and put on a small amount to begin with and layer up the colour so it's not too over-powering, and always keep my eye make-up to a minimum if im using a bright colour on my lips......experiment with different shades and products (gloss, lipstick, tint) to see whats best for you.....and honestly, if you have the confidence to wear the red, then that's half the battle, you ca't wear red lip colour without a bit of attitude lol, good luck :)





By the way :- you looked great
Personally I think lipstick looks bad on most people. It creates cracks on your lips and makes an awful shade on your lips after a few hours. Lip gloss is really nice and really enhances women's lips.





If you still want a lipstick shade why not look into the light pinks. I have the weirdest complexion and I have the hardest time finding good lip shades until I went to a cosmetologist for help. She told me with my darker complexion try pale pinks, browns, and light reds.





I love the Bath %26amp; Body Works lip glosses myself and they even have lip sticks now that are great.
HeyHeyHey (:


I Think The Reason You Can't Wear It Is It Because It Doesn't Match Your Skin Tone, Well Thats What I've Heard That When Red Lipstick Doesn't Suit People, Its Because Of Their Skin Tone :). Mabey Choose A Lipstick That Matches Your Skin Tone, Then You'll Look Much Much Better :].


Hope This Helps.


Good Luck xx
maybe you aren't used to it so that is why you think it looks ';weird';? but if you are ceratin it doesn't look right, make sure to try on the many many shades of reds there is, one is bound to make you look good and feel good! :} good luck xoxox
yea i wonder why i look weird wearing red lipstick also. i think its because of the skin complexion. If you're lighter skin tone, maybe a light shade of red might help.
its probably your complexion. use a lighter red, or use a neutral toned lipgloss over ur lipstick
try different shades of red. If your pale you might want to go with more of an orange redish color.
it looks bad on people with pale skin becuase it just does not go together if u no what im trying to say...pale..dark
paleish skin and red undertone. a burgendy will look great with you.
your eyes and hair
can i have a pic??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains