Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What to wear with bright red lipstick?

Casual wear.. I just dont wanna look too much! I've never put on lipstick let alone RED! but I wanna try it and I think it looks good on me.. but I'm wondering what clothes should I wear? I know people usually dont match make up with clothes but I just dont wanna look like i'm wearing every trend..





Thanks in advance!What to wear with bright red lipstick?
i think it would look cute with an outfit thats kind of plain. like jeans (or jean shorts) and i white t-shirt, that way you arent over doing it. maybe with some cute necklaces that are long or a few braclets or something.





hope i helped :)What to wear with bright red lipstick?
think like your rihanna what would u wear...
You can never go wrong with a nice blouse or Black dress pants.Not your Style?


Try Jeans and Maybe a white teeshirt


Just Have fun with it (:
Black and white polka dot dress with black pumps.


If you want to look cute


That's very bold! Hope you can pull it off!
A black dress or something





with a red bag





and black painted high heels :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains