Friday, June 25, 2010

What is the best red lipstick on the market?

L love Christian Dior lipstick. Found it longer lasting and it tastes heavenlyWhat is the best red lipstick on the market?
MAC (They sell it @ Macy's) Or @ this website:





Macys.com/MACWhat is the best red lipstick on the market?
NARS lipsticks. Great colors and they last.Go to Sephora.com and take a look.
covergirl
if u want one really red then use this %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;


it's by natural collection (only in boots) and it's called cherry blossom


hope i helped





will u add me ?????
Mac, Covergirl or Maybelline. All three are THEEE BEST
I love sephora brand's red lipstick. They cost $10-12 and they come in a variety of nice shades. If you are into the eco-friendly stuff, then you may like Cargo's Plant Love lipsticks. They are all-natural and even come in biodegradable containers. My personal favorite shade of theirs would have to be cherry bliss. I hope this helps! :)
NAO very trendy and lasts all day... I get mine from this website... http://smccarthy1.qbeautyzone.com/Produc鈥?/a>
I love MAC ';Ruby Woo';Color ...it stays longer...
Chanel
There's a fantastic vibrant red available by Chanel for 拢16 but I reckon that is probably just for a treat, right? So I'd go Ruby and Millie for a nice range from vibrant to deep colours at about 拢9 - good quality too and lasts well.





xxx
Most definitely MAC.





It's long lasting and comes in AMAZING colours.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains