Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you think its ugly to wear red lipstick with subtle make up?

have pale-olive oil skin tone with dark brown hair. i dont' wear anything on my cheeks, or eyes except for mascara. . i have somewhat full lips (not big) so i love wearing red lipstick, even though its kinda out of style or eccentric.Do you think its ugly to wear red lipstick with subtle make up?
No way! First off, red lipstick is super in right now, especially with fall coming up - very lush and glamorous, just make sure you get the right shade of red or it can look clownish. with your coloring, several would look great, especially with the pale olive skin and dark hair. It's a great way to focus attention on your mouth as the stand out feature. But, I would recommend a light dusting of blush, just to awaken your cheeks and face a bit - a little blush does wonders with red lips and you can leave your eyes mascara only. I love it!Do you think its ugly to wear red lipstick with subtle make up?
There is a shade for everyone. My friend has your complexion and she used red lipstick.. I wear red lipstick all the time..i have a fair complexion and i use Chanel Rouge in passion. red lipstick is not out of style..its pretty in...due to the fact its summer..no one wears it..but i still do.


I wear it with eyeliner,eyeshadow (beige), mascara, and blush.


My makeup is similiar to Marilyn Monroe..it has to subtle or else i am going to look stupid with my eyes having so much makeup.


Keep it classy =]


Think of a pinup girl =]
Make sure its not like the brightest red there is.


a little strawberry red or a maroon would look nice.


and red is not outta style


its really in.
Red lipstick is not out of style. And no I don't think it's ugly. I think when you use such a dramatic color like that you should keep the rest of your make-up subtle. I think if you used such drastic make-up, it would look clownish or slutty-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains