Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why does everyone hate my red lipstick?

I am blonde-haired, blue-eyed, and fair-complected, but I LOVE my deep red lipstick! But every time I wear something lighter (like pink), someone will tell me how much better I look than when I wear my deep red lipstick. One lady even gave me a bright pink lipstick that was atrocious! I felt like a pole dancer wearing it! I think the deep red is sexy. What is wrong with the people I work with? Should us pasty-white girls avoid sexy red lipstick?Why does everyone hate my red lipstick?
stuff the people at work if you like it wear it ok i would go for more of a pink but thats me ha haWhy does everyone hate my red lipstick?
you go girl Report Abuse

red lipstick tends to work best with a classic, kind of old hollywood-ish face. and it's definitely not something to wear everyday. red lipstick looks harsh and makes you look old if you don't wear it right. pinker lipstick would probably look better for a pale person like you. you don't have to go bright pink, but i would stop wearing the red. if you like it so much, wear it occasionally, for special events or something.
I think that people don't like the red lipstick because it is probably took dark for you, even though you may like it. The lipstick probably washes you out when you wear it. But if you really like it, and don't care what people say then you should go for it and wear the lipstick.
i personally think red lipstick is just generally wrong in every single way imaginable but it always seems to look okay on older people :S


i also think people with a light complexion look good with red lipstick but who cares what other people think? if you think it looks good.. then you should carry on wearing it. :)
red lipstick?


a fair-skinned person?


nope...doesn;t work, u need 2 pick colours that will match your skin tone so colours that are too bright are not gonna bring out your eyes and hair as much as a lighter colour lipstick will.


Try something that is peachy or even a light coat of gloss will do..


gloss looks fresher and makes your lips look moist


or u can get something with colour and shine.


Hope it helps :)
no way! i love wearing red lipstick and im very pale. its all about finding the right shade of red, i red true reds, or orangey-reds work best on my skin
You probably look like a ****.
i cant stand it


i perfer light light pinks


or nude lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains