Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm wearing a red dress so do I have to wear red lipstick?

It seems so gaudy.I'm wearing a red dress so do I have to wear red lipstick?
not at all thats too matchy matchyI'm wearing a red dress so do I have to wear red lipstick?
Absolutely not, although I personally think it looks classy, if you have the right shade of red.
i wouldnt , thatd look really tacky'


just keep a similar shade a pink or a nude lipstick =)


have fun wherever your going!


PLEASE DONT WEAR SPARKLy lip gloss (UNLESS YOUR A PRE-TEEN)
why do you think you would have to wear red lipstick just because you are wearing a red dress? lol. wear some long lasting lip gloss
no u don't u can wear something like a neutral color, or lighter color like pink!
I would do nude/understated lips with smokey eyes.
no just wear some clear lipgloss with sparkleys in it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains