Friday, June 25, 2010

I want to wear red lipstick?

I have brownish/blonde hair with highlights (this is my natural color), my skin is between light to medium tone, and I have green eyes. What tone of red lipstick will suit me?I want to wear red lipstick?
I think you will look better in a warmer, peachier or maybe brick red (the brown reds mentioned above can probably be easier found as a brick red). The bright ';gwen stefani'; cool red will wash you out. If you are not used to it, wearing red with a gloss or just a red gloss by itself is a nice way to start :)I want to wear red lipstick?
well since ur skin is medium tone i would preffer if u went with a lighter but brighter shade of red to make ur face brighter and i would recommend lip gloss instead of red lipstick as this is more wearable but pls. also try to mix othe colours i would say maybe brown would complement ur green eyes try hip by l'oreal for the brown lip gloss
just don't wear a really dark.
I think the metalic pink will be great
Ask a sales person to help you.
bright reds only really work on paler skin. medium tones are much more suited to subtle natural colours so try and use a tint as apose to a lipstick, benefit rose lip tint is great, you can apply a little bit or alot depending on how bright you want it. x
I think natural shades of lipstick look best, like pink or maybe just gloss. Bright red lipstick is ok sometimes but not every day.
I think bright red
go for a little bit more in the coral section of the reds





a blue red will not compliment your skintone, so stick withe the orange reds.
I think a browny dark red would look good with your hair and eyes as this is this colour that one of my teacher's wears who has the same colouring as you.I would reccomend max factor or benifit for lipsticks.
Don't do a lipstick. Red lipstick is kind of harshhh.. Uhmm, maybe try a pink/red gloss. Kind of a coral color. That would look very pretty on you, and would definately compliment your best features on your face. Hope this helped!


鈾en
not trying to be funny but red is red

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains